- Peel onions and garlic and chop them finely. Clean and wash paprika, cut it into small cubes. Clean chilies, cut in half, core, wash and cut into thin rings.
- Bring ale, 400 ml water, onions, garlic, paprika and chilies to boil. Add vegetable stock and let simmer with lid on for ca. 5 minutes.
- Wash coriander, shake dry, and pick leaves from the stalks. Mash vinegar and coriander with blender but leave some for garnishing.
- Pour beans in a sieve and rinse with cold water. Add beans and coriander puree to the soup, bring to boil and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Season soup with salt, 1/2 teaspoon oregano, 1 teaspoon paprika and lime juice. Serve the chili and garnish with coriander.
7 g protein, 2 g fat, 10 g carbs