- Wash the cucumber, clean it and take away some of the skin. Cut it into slices, season with salt and pepper, mix and let it rest for ca. 10 minutes.
- Wash the radicchio, clean it and and cut it into strips.
- Wash and clean the spring onions and cut them thinly into diagonal slices.
- Clean and wash the figs and cut them into eighths.
- Remove the seeds from the pomegranate.
- Mix vinegar, honey and oil.
- Add cucumber, salad, spring onions, pomegranate seeds, figs and mix well. Add some salt and more honey.
- Place cottage cheese on top. Serve.
7 g protein, 12 g fat, 14 g carbs