- 30 minutes
- 1 servings
- 534 calories
- 150g tofu
- 100g peeled edamame beans
- 40g whole wheat rice
- 1 egg (55g)
- 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 20g baby spinach
- Cook the rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Add the spinach when the rice is done and stir around.
- Crumble the tofu with a fork, add oil to a non stick frying pan and fry the tofu and edamame beans, adding salt and optional spices like ground kummin, curry and garlic powder.
- Fry the egg just like you prefer it! sunny side up is what we enjoy.
- Then just add all these goodies into a bowl and spice it up with some extra flavoring like sesame seeds and cilantro if you want it more green. Easy peasy right?