- Bring water to a boil in a small sauce pan, add rinsed quinoa, cover and cook on low for 10 minutes.
- Turn off heat and allow to sit for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, prep your green peppers, corn & tomatoes – place in a medium bowl.
- Slice olives and place in bowl with rest of veggies.
- Arrange green pepper halves on a framed baking sheet, cute side up. Add cooked quinoa to the veggie bowl along with prepared salsa, mix well.
- Fill each pepper half with as much quinoa as you can.
- Top with slices of daiya – bake in a 175C pre heated oven or toaster oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Garnish with oregano.
protein 10g, fat 5g, carbs 16g