- 20 minutes
- 4 servings
- 85 calories
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets (6 cups)
- 1 large carrot, julienned
- 100 g (2/3 cups) green peas
- 100 g (2/3 cups) sugar snap peas
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon Japanese soy
- Boil some water. Add the broccoli florets and boil for 5-6 minutes (tops)
- Heat the sesame oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the ginger and cook until fragrant, 30 seconds.
- Add the sesame seeeds and roast for 30 second.
- Include the broccoli, carrots, peas and sugar snaps. Cook, tossing often, until the vegetables are crisp-tender, 3 to 5 minutes
- Put it all on a serving plate and drizzle with soy.