Seed crackers; 10 servings (á 2 oz / 60 g)
- 1 dl / ⅖ cup sunflower seeds
- 1 dl / ⅖ cup sesame seeds
- 1 dl / ⅖ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¾ dl / ⅓ cup flax seeds
- ¾ dl / ⅓ cup psyllium seeds
- ½ dl / ⅕ cup chia seeds
- ½ dl / ⅕ cup rapeseed oil
- 2½ dl / 1,1 cups hot water
- a pinch of sea salt
- 4 tbsp cream cheese
- 7 oz / 200 g cold smoked salmon
- 1 tbsp chives, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (175 C/Gas Mark 4).
- Combine the seeds with hot water and rapeseed oil. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Divide batter on 2 lined baking trays. Lay parchment paper on top of each mixture, flatten the batter evenly. Use the rolling pin and roll on top of the uppermost paper.
- Remove the top paper. Top with a few pinches of salt flakes.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes, or until the crackers have become dry and golden brown.
- Break the crackers into bite-sized pieces.
- Spread cream cheese on the crackers, add smoked salmon slices and sprinkle with the chives.