- Clean vegetables, thai basil, mint and coriander. Pick the leaves and coarsely chop. Chop the coriander stalks in small pieces and mix them with the shrimps. Fillet the lime.
- Heat 2 tablespoons peanut oil in a wok and fry chili, ginger and garlic for 30 seconds while stirring. Add the meat and fry for 2 more minutes. Add rice wine, stir for 30 seconds, add rice vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar and then add the shrimps with the coriander stalks.
- Now add the vegetables that take a bit longer to cook: sugar snaps, broccoli, pak choi (sliced).
- As a finish add the rest of the veggies. And: add the lime, some more ginger, the herbs and fish sauce.
- After 30 more seconds the food is ready for serving! Put the rice into bowls and add the vitamin bomb from the wok
28 g protein, 5 g fat, 34 g carbs