- Slice zucchinis into spaghetti strips using a mandolin, julienne peeler or by hand
- Chop basil leaves and garlic cloves coarsely using a food processor. Add olive oil slowly while processing until blended. Add salt and pepper.
- Heat some water. Add zucchini spaghetti and let them stay in the water for 1-2 minutes. (If you prefer them crisp you can skip boiling them)
- Fry the chicken fillets on each side until they are golden. Place them in the middle of the oven for 20 minutes. When they are well done, let them rest for a few minutes and then cut them into 1-inch cubes.
- Halve the cherry tomatoes
- Combine zucchini pasta, homemade basil and garlic pesto, tomato halves and chicken. Toss together until everything is coated in the pesto.
Try Lifesum’s food tracker app with millions of searchable foods, brands and recipes!