- Wash the strawberries and cut out the bad parts. Chop the pineapple into sticks.
- Chop the chocolate. There’s two ways of melting chocolate. First, put the chocolate in a glass bowl (or other heatproof bowl).
Option 1: Microwave the chocolate 1 minute at a time. Take the bowl out in between and stir until evenly melted and smooth.
Option 2. Water bath on the stove. Fill a saucepan with some water (a few inches), heat the water to medium heat. Turn off the heat and set the bowl over the water to melt. Stir until smooth and evenly melted. Note! Make sure the chocolate don’t get in contact with any water or too much steam since that will make the chocolate grey and impossible to melt.
- Remove the chocolate from the heat and prepare a baking sheet with parchment.
- Now it’s time to get creative! Start dipping your fruits and berries in the chocolate. Hold it over the bowl to let the excess chocolate drip back into it. Put the chocolate covered fruits and berries on the parchment paper.
- You can keep it simple and serve them like they are or use a little bit of white chocolate, coconut flakes or chopped hazelnuts for garnish. For the white chocolate it’s the same melting procedure. Then you use a fork or spoon to drizzle it over the dark chocolate.
- Set the fruits/strawberries aside to let the chocolate set.
Servings: About 40 pieces
Calories per serving: 50 kcal (3 pieces)
Protein: 0.7 g
Carbs: 7.0 g
Fat: 2.0 g