- Extract the avocados from their case and remove the core.
- In a medium bowl, smash the avocados with the back of a fork.
- Mix in the lime juice, garlic, cumin, salt and cayenne pepper until combined. Taste and add more cayenne pepper, if desired.
- Stir in the diced tomato, black olives and cilantro.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of the guacamole into each phyllo shell, and top each with a black olive half-circle. Serve.
41 kcal, fat 3g, Carbohydrates 4 g, Protein 0.6g
Recipe and photos: http://bit.ly/1u0JTmR