- If the shrimps are frozen, defrost them
- Peel the shrimps
- Halve the cherry tomatoes
- Thinly slice the cucumbers and carrots on the horizontal
- Peel and finely chop the red onion
- Mix the baby spinach with the shrimps and the rest of the ingredients
- Pit and peel the avocado, then chop it into a few large pieces and place them in a blender
- Add the lime juice, yoghurt and crushed garlic into the blender
- Add chilli flakes and salt to blender
- Blend into a smooth dip and add more salt if needed
To track this meal in the app, simply search for Lifesum’s Shrimp salad.
This delicious shrimp salad is suitable for many of our diets. Find out which diet is your perfect fit here.