- 30 minutes
- 1 servings
- 552 calories
- 120g chicken fillets
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 100g red cabbage
- 100g carrot
- 50g rice noodles
- 1 ½ Tbsp Japanese soy
- ½ Tbsp tahini
- Cut the chicken into smaller pieces.
- Add oil to a frying pan and fry the chicken golden, season with optional spices.
- Shred the kale and the carrot.
- Cook the noodles according to the package. When done, rinse in cold water.
- Mix the ingredients for the dressing.
- Mix together the noodles, carrots, cabbage, and the fried chicken. Serve with the dressing.
- Tip! Top it off with scallions, sesame seeds and fresh chili for extra flavour.
- It’s delicious either cold or warm!