Savory pancakes made luxurious with figs and mozzarella.
Ingredients for 4 servings
· 3 eggs
· 3 1/2 oz (100 g) cream cheese
· A pinch of salt
· 3 1/2 oz (100 g) mozzarella, thinly sliced
· 2 fresh figs, sliced
· 1 1/2 oz (40 g) pistachios, chopped
· Preheat the oven to 300 F (150 C or Gas Mark 2).
· Separate the eggs. Whisk the egg whites together with the salt until stiff peaks form.
· Beat the egg yolks and cream cheese until smooth. Mix the egg yolk mixture a little at a time into the egg whites. Distribute the egg mixture on a lined baking pan, it should make about 8 small .
· Bake in the middle of the oven for 25 minutes or until the oopsies are set and turn golden.
· Top with mozzarella, figs, and pistachios.
Nutrition Information for 1 serving
· 282 Cal
· 14.2 g protein
· 9.3 g carb
· 1.8 g fiber
· 6 g sugar
· 21.8 g fat
· 9.1 g saturated fat
· 10.3 g unsaturated fat
· 475 mg sodium
· 269 mg potassium
Good news guys, you can find this and more recipes in the Lifesum app!*
* Premium users only
All of the content and media on Lifesum is created and published for information purposes only. It is not intended to be used as a substitute for medical advice or treatment. Users should always consult with a doctor or other health care professional for medical advice. If you have or think you are at risk of developing an eating disorder, do not use the Lifesum app and seek immediate medical help.