- 30 minutes
- 1 servings
- 553 calories
- 70g whole wheat pasta
- 1 egg
- 90g tuna in water
- 20g baby spinach
- 1Tbsp capers
- 100g frozen green peas
- 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- Boil the pasta according to package, rinse cold in water.
- Boil the egg to your preferred texture (we think 7 minutes in boiling water is perfect!
- Let the peas thaw, then mix in spinach, capers, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Top the salad with tuna, egg and some extra salt and pepper.
- Make it tastier with lemon and basil! Make it x3 and you are ready steady go!