- Cut the white cabbage into thin slices.
- Peel the cucumber with a julienne peeler into spaghetti stripes, add the rinsed beans and set aside into a bowl. If you don’t have a julienne peeler you can use the potato peeler and make really wide “spaghettis”.
- Make the sauce. Mix in the blender: 1/2 of the chili ( you might need to chop them before a little, depending on your blender), avocados, the minced garlic clove, ginger powder, salt, lime juice, olive oil & water. Add more spices if needed.
- Cut the other half of the chili, throw away the seeds.
- Mix the sauce into the vegetables and sprinkle the cilantro leaves and the chilli on top. Voila!
protein 10g , fat 28 g, carbs 38 g