- 30 minutes
- 4 servings
- 553 calories
- 4.2 oz/ 120 g brown rice
- 17.6 oz/ 500 g mango
- 2 red bell pepper
- 9.9 oz/ 280 g corn
- 17 oz/ 480 g salmon fillet
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 tbsp soy sauce
- Boil the rice according to the package.
- Cut the mango and bell pepper into smaller pieces, mix in the corn and add salt and pepper.
- Add oil to a frying pan on high heat and fry the salmon on each side until golden.
- Serve with rice, salad and drizzle the soy sauce on top.
- Make it tastier with some optional spices like lime, chili, cilantro or sesame seeds.