- 30 minutes
- 1 servings
- 565 calories
- 150g chicken fillet
- 200g potatoes
- 200g carrots
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 50g low-fat Greek yogurt/ low fat quark
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/430°F.
- Cut the potatoes and carrots into wedges or stalks.
- Toss the chicken, potatoes and carrots with olive oil, salt and optional spices like thyme and oregano.
- Place the chicken and veggies in an oven-proof form and bake for 20 minutes, or until done.
- Tip! The veggies might need a little longer than the chicken.
- Top the yogurt with salt and pepper, add some extra seasoning like fresh herbs and garlic and try to contain your tastebuds’ delight!
- Hey! If you can buy low-fat quark you can use that instead of yogurt, its a great protein source and taste great!