- Wash the fish, dab dry and cut it in 4 pieces.
- Stir lemon juice, chili powder and curry. Coat the fish with the mixture.
- Wash the peaches, cut them in half and remove the stones. Wash the tomatoes and cut them in quarters. Cut both in cubes. Clean and wash the spring onions and cut them into fine rings. Wash the basil and cut the leaves finely.
- Mix the vinegar with salt, pepper and a pinch of sugar. Add the oil and whip the mixture. Mix the already prepared salad ingredients and let it marinade.
- Put the fish into the grill pans. Grill each side on the hot grill for 5-6 minutes.
- Season with salt. Arrange on plates.
39 g protein, 7 g fat, 15 g carbs