- 25 minutes
- 4 servings
- 124 calories
- 800 g / 28 ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- 2 pcs vegetable stock cubes
- 2 bay leaves
- ½ tsp pinch red pepper flakes,
- Add oil, chopped garlic and red pepper flakes in a cold medium saucepan and heat over medium heat until the garlic becomes soft (about a minute).
- Pour the tomatoes into the pan, add oregano, bay leaves, vegetable stock cubes, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally to keep from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Eat this amazing sauce with pasta, fish or veggies. It goes with everything