- Preheat oven to 190C.
- Remove the stems from the beet, scrub it clean, and wrap it in aluminum foil. Place in the oven to roast for about 1 hour, or until a fork slides easily through it. (To reduce roasting time, cut beet into chunks before wrapping in foil).
- Let the beet cool in a bowl so that juices aren’t lost.
- Mix together all ingredients in a bowl.
- Place in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Serve with pita chips, crackers, carrots or other dipping vegetables.
protein 15 g, carbs 45g, fat 18g