When it comes to working out, music is important. So at a place like Lifesum, where we like to workout pretty frequently, we like to think we know what music to listen to so that we get the job done.
We’d like to call this a comprehensive list, but it’s not, either way, we hope this inspires you to go pump some iron and grunt/cry/vomit infront of some people you don’t know.
*** WARNING *** Some videos may contain nudity and explicit language
1. Kanye West – Stronger
2. Martin Garrix – Forbidden Voices
3. Otto Knows – Million Voices
4. Olivia Newton-John – Physical
5. Showtek – Booyah (Lucky Date Remix)
6. What So Not – Jaguar
7. Daft Punk – Get Lucky
8. Rihanna – Bitch Better Have My Money
9. A$AP Rocky feat. Skrillex – Wild For The Night
10. Autoerotique vs Marc Noir vs OutofSync – Go!
11. Survivor – Eye of The Tiger
12. LCD Soundsystem – 45.33
13. Tame Impala – Elephant
14. Jamie XX, Young Thug, Popcaan – I Know There’s Gonna Be (Good Times)
15. Tiga – Louder Than A Bomb
Be a healthier you!Sign up for Lifesum